General Train Ride Safety Tips:
Read rules thoroughly. Follow all height/age restrictions and verbal instructions issued by ride operators. Read and explain all posted rules to your child(ren) prior to letting your child(ren) ride. Emphasize the importance of following these rules.
- Keep all body parts (head, hands, arms, legs, long hair, etc.) inside ride at all times. Do not rock the train.
- Remain in the ride until it comes to a full and complete stop at the unloading point of the ride. If a ride stops temporarily, due to mechanical failure or other reason, stay seated and wait for the ride to start up again or for an operator to give you further instructions.
- Pay attention while boarding and de-boarding. Wait for operator to instruct you to board or de-board. Ask operator if you need additional assistance.
- If you are a person of extreme size (height or weight) you should pay close attention to all posted signs. If you have difficulty sitting in any seat properly then do not ride that ride and/or device. Maximum weight limit per car is 450 pounds.
- Must be at least 3 years old and 32 inches tall to ride alone.
- No food or drink on board.
- Please stay seated at all times.
- Participate responsibly; you should be in good health to ride safely. You know your physical conditions and limitations. If you suspect that your health could be at risk for any reason, or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition of any kind by riding a ride and/or device, DO NOT RIDE! Riders, parents and guardians assume all risk.
- If you do not receive a ticket to ride, please call: 1.330.319.4070.
- Have fun, wave, make noise and don’t forget to smile.